Miscarriage and Stillborn Birth Recovery Services
Miscarriage and stillborn birth are a significant experience of a woman. It is more common then what is reported or recognized. Western culture does not have recovery guidelines of a woman’s body after this experience. However, Eastern medicine has deep insight on this topic, honoring the mother, pregnancy, and child.
Recovery from miscarriage and stillborn birth are considered non-negotiable and more serious than full-term pregnancy requiring managed and focused recovery efforts. This is due to the abrupt halt and release of the fetus. The female body was put into hormonal motion that needs to run the full reversal course and restore the womb. After this experience, most women wish to become pregnant again, which is why it is important to replenish the womb.
Body, and womb, restoration, and recovery occurs through processing the experience and loss through abdominal care services. Women that experience miscarriage or stillborn birth follow at least two weeks of the postnatal recovery guidelines to ensure the body and mind has a strong recovery.
- Using a heated herbal poultice to gently, infuse deep heat into the abdomen simulates the body to release retained lochia and shrink the womb.
- Warming herbal oils to stimulate loss of fluids and stimulate digestion.
- Herbal firming blend paste mask tone the abdomen – if necessary.
- Postnatal abdominal wrap for pregnancies after 20 weeks, however wrapping the womb has emotional healing benefits.
- Calming herbal blend paste mask – a traditional herbal blend to relax the mind.
- Postnatal herbal tea to sooth the body’s digestive and support circulatory release.