Modification of Agreement
ecopostnatalcare.com may change these Terms any time without any notice to user. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the Site following any revisions to the Terms indicates your acceptance of these revisions.
Registered Account Holder
You do not need to be a registered account holder to vist or make a purchase from the Site. If you regularly purchased our products from the Site, you may want to register an account to let our system capture your details for quick purchasing. In order to establish an Account, you must:
- Provide us with your name, a valid e-mail address, a password; and
- Be at least 21 years of age. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and for all activities that happen under your Account. You agree that any information you provide to us will be accurate, current, accurate and complete and that you will keep such information up to date by notifying us of any changes.
- We will not be held liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of authorized and/or unauthorized usage of your Account and you agree to be responsible for losses incurred by us or another party for such activities. You also agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account and other breach of security relating to the Site. We reserve the right to terminate any Account, refuse to complete certain transaction in our sole discretion, including without limitation for any failure to comply with these Agreement, any fraud or any misrepresentation that you or anyone using your Account may make to us.
Code of Conduct
By accessing or using any Site or any feature provided through our Site, including but not limited to, when submitting a Communication/Reviews to our Site, you agree to abide by the following code of conduct. You agree that you will not, and will not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or entity to:
- Post any information known by you to be false and misleading.
- Post any Communication that contains :hate, racism, unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, violates any law/regulation, for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party, unsolicited advertising or unlawfully promote products or services, including sending unsolicited email advertisements
- Post any Communication that infringes copyright, trademark or other proprietary right belonging to an individual or an entity.
- Post any third party web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
- Intentionally introduce computer viruses, worms, harmful code, or any software that can cause harm to the Site.
ecopostnatalcare.com cannot and does not assure that other users are or will be compliant with the foregoing Code of Conduct or any other provisions of these Terms, and, as between you and us, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
Disclaimer – Contents of the Site
ecopostnatalcare.com disclaims all warranties, implied or express, including but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. ecopostnatalcare.com does not warrant on the use of the any materials in the Site in terms of its accuracy and reliability. ecopostnatalcare.com is not obliged to verify or maintain the accuracy of such information.
Disclaimer- Operation of the Site
ecopostnatalcare.com strives to operate and maintain the Site and cannot be held responsible for the results of any defects that may exist in the Site. In regards to the operation of the Site,
ecopostnatalcare.com hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind that access to the Site will be uninterrupted, secure, free of viruses/worms/Trojan Horses or harmful components.
You will not held ecopostnatalcare.com liable and you will bear the entire cost of all servicing, repair that may be necessary for your computer equipment and software as a result of any viruses as a result of visiting the Site.
Limitation of Liability
In no event ecopostnatalcare.com be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary , incidental or any damages whatsoever, even when ecopostnatalcare.com was advised previously on the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract or due to negligence. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
You agree to indemnify and not hold ecopostnatalcare.com, its officers, directors, employees, licensors, agents and suppliers from and against all losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of the Agreement.
No failure on the part of ecopostnatalcare.com to enforce any part of the Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any of ecopostnatalcare.com rights under the Agreement.
This Terms and Conditions was last modified on 15th February 2013.