|5 × 3 × 5.5 in
14 packets x 15gm
ABDOMINAL HERBAL FIRMING BLEND PASTE MASK
A herbal paste mask for the abdomen made from a blend of herbs that stimulates blood flow and circulation to the area fueling a concentrated release retained water, fat and air. This release lessens the internal strain from excess water and fat on extended stomach muscles that are trying shrinking. Used in combination with The Mommy Wrap, our postnatal garment, which helps prevent the “pregnancy pooch.”
Firming, toning, promotes the release of fluid and fat in the abdomen area, internal circulation and stimulation, strengthening of stomach muscles.
- Stimulates loss of water retention.
- Firms and tones loose abdominal skin.
- Strengthens and firms stomach muscles.
- Stimulates blood flow to the organs and skin in the abdominal area.
- Reduces blemishes and dark spots that may appear on the abdominal skin.
1. Use from Day 5, with wrap for 14 days.
2. Apply after shower/bath when the body is warm and the pores are open which allows for maximum
absorption of the paste by the skin. Or warm the abdominal area with a warm cloth then apply firming paste.
3. In a small bowl, empty one packet of firming powder. Add 3 – 4 Tablespoons of hot / very warm water, one at a time. Mix each Tablespoon slowly and thoroughly before adding the next Tablespoon of water until you have a smooth, thick paste (like a facial mud mask).
4. Spread evenly over the stomach and hip area. Then cover with a thin cloth (such as a dish towel) to prevent the paste from being absorbed by the wrap.
5. Put on the abdominal wrap.
6. When the paste begins to flake, it has been absorbed and has dried. You can then remove the wrap and paste while standing in the shower so the dried paste is kept contained in the bath/shower.
For cesarean birth
- Use after stitches are removed and incision is given a few days to heal to avoid any irritation.
- If irritation occurs stop using firming paste immediately, wait a few days, and then try again.
- You may want to consult a doctor before use.
- If you are sensitive to herbal products apply a layer of Virgin Coconut Oil to the abdomen before applying herbal mask.
- Placing a cloth on the stomach after the firming paste is applied is similar to “dressing” a wound, as it will allow the maximum amount of product to be absorbed into the skin and not the abdominal wrap.