A traditional blend of highly aromatic herbs and spices such as nutmeg, turmeric, ginger, and kaffir lime with anti-inflammatory properties that refreshes, re-energizes and deodorizes the body as well as helps soothes tired muscles and relieves minor skin irritations. You can add the solution to your bath or use during a sponge bath. Use as a base to create your own sacred bath.
- Anti-inflammatory and warming herbal properties soothes tired, aching muscles and joints.
- Alleviates anxiety, calms the mind and invigorates the circulation system.
- Relieves tension, relaxes and deodorizes the body promoting supple skin.
1. Use from Day 5, for 14 days.
2. Gently boil 1 sachet in 2 – 4 quarts of water for 20 minutes. OR prepare solution in the
evening and let sachet soak overnight and warm the next day.
3. Add herbal solution to a warm, low bath and soak for 20 minutes, OR use as a sponge bath.
4. If using as a sponge bath start with the feet and work your way up to the upper body.
- Add to a low bath or a sponge bath.
- Create your own Sacred Herbal Bath by personalizing it by adding flowers, fresh herbs,
sliced citrus and other mood enticing elements such as music and candles.
- Create a Closing Bath Ceremony, marking the end of the First 6-Weeks, by using this as a
base to the bath.
Rhododendron / Senduduk